*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
STOCK CLEARANCE SALE
This hand-held high frequency impedance battery analyzer is designed to give quick and accurate measurements to the end user.
Advantages of the Digital Battery Analyzers include:
* Analyzes the condition of the battery and its charging system and identifies potential problems, ensuring that users are never caught with a potential failure at the most inappropriate of times.
* Far more accurate than load testers.
* Test results are obtained in seconds! No user input or configurations are required.
* No need for conversion look-up tables. The analyzers automatically adjusts itself for various battery and engine sizes.
* Measures Wet, Maintenance-Free, and even AGM batteries.
* Lightweight and Maintenance-Free - Not even a battery change!
The entry level Digital Battery Analyzer (DBA) is a easy-to-use, language-free analyzer that offers state-of-charge (voltage), cranking power and lifespan measurements at the touch of a button! Clear, intuitive symbols provide the user with all the information needed at a glance. The DBA is the ideal solution for mechanics, technicians or even home users who need complex results made simple!
The DBA is a hand-held microprocessor-based digital battery analyzer capable of real time, online overall analysis of your car battery and its charging system. Unlike load testers that damage both the battery and tester, not to mention costing a lot more, the DBA performs non-detrimental testing, and readings can be obtained multiple times.
* One-Touch Functionality
* Language Independent
* Lightweight & Maintenance-Free -
Not Even a Battery Change!
* Polarity Protection
* Clear & Intuitive Display
Despite its very sophisticated technical features, it is extremely user friendly with all your battery's data obtained with a single push of a button. No pre-entry or further conversions of data is required. You don't need to be an engineer, or read a 100-plus page manual that makes no sense to use it.
* Domestic users can monitor the health of their batteries, ensuring that batteries do not fail on them at inappropriate times. Never change a battery before you really need to!
* Mechanics now have a more reliable tool to monitor the batteries of vehicles brought in for servicing and repair.
* Chargemen and technicians can monitor the batteries used at communication installations, starting batteries for generators, or standby batteries in uninterrupted power supply (UPS) systems.
An automotive battery is mainly used to crank a vehicle. While load testers and conductance testers are commonly used, neither actually indicates the cranking effectiveness of the battery. Nor do they predict when the battery will fail to crank a vehicle.
Designed for both out-of-vehicle and in-vehicle use, both Digital Battery Analyzer models address the weakness of these conventional testers with its cranking power measurements. Simply connect the analyzer to the battery in the vehicle and start the engine!
Warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for 2 years from the date of purchase. The warranty does not cover water damage, damage caused by mechanical impact, misuse or attempts to disassemble or modify the unit.
The free shipping offer is limited most countries, while the DHL free shipping is to certain non-remote addresses within USA, Canada and most Asian countries. To find out if your address qualifies for free shipping write to us at email@example.com and we will get back to you within one work day.
For more info visit: http://www.batterytechsolutions.com/product/Digital-Battery-Analyzer