*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
This hand-held high frequency impedance battery analyzer is designed to give quick and accurate measurements to the end user.
Advantages of the Digital Battery Analyzers include:
* Analyzes the condition of the battery and its charging system and identifies potential problems, ensuring that users are never caught with a potential failure at the most inappropriate of times.
* Far more accurate than load testers.
* Test results are obtained in seconds! No user input or configurations are required.
* No need for conversion look-up tables. The analyzers automatically adjusts itself for various battery and engine sizes.
* Measures Wet, Maintenance-Free, and even AGM batteries.
* Lightweight and Maintenance-Free - Not even a battery change!
The Digital Battery Analyzer PRO2 analyzer measures the voltage, cranking voltage, exact internal impedance of the battery and its Cold Cranking Ampere (CCA) value in various standards (SAE, DIN, IEC, EN). The unit also provides information on the vehicle alternator and comes with a LED-backlit display. The DBA-Pro1 is a MUST for battery professionals, Battery Clinics, or even enthusiasts who want to know more about their batteries!
The DBA is a hand-held microprocessor-based digital battery analyzer capable of real time, online overall analysis of your car battery and its charging system. Unlike load testers that damage both the battery and tester, not to mention costing a lot more, the DBA performs non-detrimental testing, and readings can be obtained multiple times.
* Maintenance Free - No battery required.
* Accurate - The DBA-Pro1 works on the high frequency impedance principle. Load testers only give "GOOD", "OK" or "BAD" reading. From the internal impedance and CCA readings, the EXACT condition of the battery is determined.
* Safe - The unit is polarity protected. Being a passive tester, the DBA-Pro1 is very safe. Load testers at times generates heat and sparks, and require the battery to be fully charged. Recharging the battery releases hydrogen to the air and contact between the sparks and the released hydrogen could be potentially hazardous and may result in an explosion. Since no heat is generated with the DBA-Pro1, there is no need to wait for the tester to cool, meaning that more batteries can be tested in a smaller amount of time.
* Economic - Detection of impending failures allows for planned replacements. This greatly eliminates downtime caused by unexpected battery failures, translating into handsome financial returns. Besides that, the DBA-Pro1 does not shorten the lifespan of the battery unlike the load tester where each load test is essentially one battery cycle. Impedance testing is probably the most cost effective way of monitoring and maintaining a battery system in a stationary storage system.
* Domestic users can monitor the health of their batteries, ensuring that batteries do not fail on them at inappropriate times. Never change a battery before you really need to!
* Mechanics now have a more reliable tool to monitor the batteries of vehicles brought in for servicing and repair.
* Chargemen and technicians can monitor the batteries used at communication installations, starting batteries for generators, or standby batteries in uninterrupted power supply (UPS) systems.
An automotive battery is mainly used to crank a vehicle. While load testers and conductance testers are commonly used, neither actually indicates the cranking effectiveness of the battery. Nor do they predict when the battery will fail to crank a vehicle.
Designed for both out-of-vehicle and in-vehicle use, both Digital Battery Analyzer models address the weakness of these conventional testers with its cranking power measurements. Simply connect the analyzer to the battery in the vehicle and start the engine!
Warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for 2 years from the date of purchase. The warranty does not cover water damage, damage caused by mechanical impact, misuse or attempts to disassemble or modify the unit.
The free shipping offer is limited most countries, while the DHL free shipping is to certain non-remote addresses within USA, Canada and most Asian countries. To find out if your address qualifies for free shipping write to us at email@example.com and we will get back to you within one work day.
For more info visit: http://www.batterytechsolutions.com/product/Digital-Battery-Analyzer-PRO